Security+ holders have the knowledge and skills to help organizations proactively identify potential security risks and respond more quickly when incidents do occur. This boot camp includes five days of live training covering today's most critical information security issues and practices. You will leave fully prepared to pass the popular CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam and address real-world security challenges across the five areas outlined by the Security+ exam objectives:
- Attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Architecture and design
- Operations and incident response
- Governance, risk, and compliance
You will also receive an exam voucher for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam with your enrollment.
Our Certification Success Program, paired with our provided prep materials, boot camp sessions, and post-work, is designed to ease any concerns you may have when taking the certification exam. If your first attempt is unsuccessful, this program provides peace of mind that you may be eligible to take the certification exam a second time (if needed) at no additional fee.
*To qualify for a second certification exam voucher, students must:
- Attend at least 85% of each day of class
- Score a 90% or higher on their final practice exam
- Take the first exam within 90 days of class completion
- Upload your exam failure notice from your first exam attempt